CNC Double Gantry for Heavy Duty Cutting of the series DGBW26 with moveable columns and cross beams. The product offers advantages such as high efficiency, high accuracy and high reliability. Both the double column and the milling head are moved via a hydrostatic constant current supply with “pump per pocket” to ensure high reliability and ease of maintenance.
- Each feed drive uses a preloaded double pinion or ball screw nut drive.
- The gantry movement is performed by double motors and a double measuring synchronous drive. Synchronization and positioning accuracy can be guaranteed. The levelling of the traverse is automatic, free of the effect of the drilling and milling head position.
- The crosshead feed is equipped with double motors and a double measuring synchronous drive. Synchronization and positioning accuracy can be guaranteed.
- A hydraulic compensation device is provided for the vertical stroke of the ram.
- The tool head can automatically pull and clamp the tool and the attachments. The attachments can realize an indexing of 4 x 90°.
- The milling spindle has functions for automatic forward tilt and reverse tilt adjustment. This avoids the surface roughness of the workpiece.
- The machine uses the Siemens 840Dsl system, the 1 PH AC spindle motor, the 1 FT AC servo motor and the speed controller. All feed axes are controlled via Heidenhain’s optical scale to provide complete control.